The Den Corbett an Eco-friendly Luxury resort is the First resort opened in Corbett Area in 1989 spread across 13 acres of reserve forest land in the foothills of Himalayas with 53 impeccably designed suits well spread across the property. Thick Sal forest and gentle murmuring Kosi River calms your mind which flows all along the resort & valley provides you with spectacular view, it’s a natural place to spot wildlife. Corbett has been the hunting ground of British in India prior to independence. It is a paradise for bird watchers, adventure enthusiasts, wildlife nature lovers & wellness seekers.
If you find yourself daydreaming of exotic destinations and fun-filled adventures and the thought of a repetitive 9-5 job bores you, our volunteering program is just what you need to harness your creative side & showcase your talent. If you are a musician, theatre artist, photographer, videographer, wellness, yoga & meditation enthusiast or social media expert then you have just the talent we need. You can also share any other special skills you may have such as graphic/web designing, content writing etc.
Our mission is to create the community of like minded individuals in order to facilitate personal growth, work as play, wellness & self-discovery. We strive to cultivate a safe, respectful and caring space in which everyone seeking healing and spiritual growth can enjoy and benefit from. The common language here is Hindi & English.
This program is created for anyone who wants to:
- Seek an uplifting experience along with sharing knowledge to others about Yoga, Meditation, wellness, organic farming.
- Practise & promote healthy lifestyle & spread awareness about saving our environment & wildlife.
- Live in a loving, spiritual community.
- Bring more consciousness to one’s lives.
- Share our passion to help people find happiness.
Stay duration: Preferred stay length is minimum 2 weeks.
Places available: 4 volunteers.
Hours & Roster: 4 hours a day, 6 days a week.
What’s included? Accommodation on room sharing basis and three meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) a day included.
What’s Not Included? Flights, internal transport, travel insurance, pocket money, visa.
You will receive support and guidance from a volunteer program facilitator as well as resort manager during your stay with us.
Volunteering activities at Resort:
- Showcase your talent / art in the form of creating engaging activities for resort guests For Ex: Painting Exhibition, Wildlife Photography Exhibition, any musical instrument performance or theatre workshop in the evening.
- Plan & create an organic garden tour for our guests & promote organic farming culture.
- Guide guests on various other resort activities such as nature trekking, bird watching tours or other engaging games.
- Create & run workshop about encouraging guests to practice yoga & meditation & healthy lifestyle.
- Take initiative in designing and implementing improvements by helping us manage our social media handles, photography, videography and video editing.
For inquiries and registrations please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +91-9711488820 / 9711588820